- 6 comfortable bedrooms with super-king sized beds (or twin single beds), luxury cotton bedding and en-suite bathrooms. A/C in summer and under-floor heating in winter. Pool towels, hair dryer and "eco" toiletries provided.
- Swimming pool and terraces with panoramic views of olive groves, hills and river forest. Sun loungers, comfy chairs and hammock to laze in under a shady pergola. Cosy lounge with log fires in winter. Under-floor heating & hot water provided by an olive-pellet biomass boiler and solar panels. Free wi-fi throughout the house.
- Tasty home-cooked evening meals served 5 nights a week, with a "set menu" changed daily based on fresh, locally-sourced produce. Two courses: 24 euros, three courses: 29 euros (+ vat). Fully-stocked bar, personally-sourced range of wines from all over Spain, including many small, family-run bodegas in Andalucia. Dinner on the terrace under the stars usually from mid-April to mid-October.
- Self-guide walking routes and mountain bikes for rent (20 euros/day). Helpful advice, guidebooks and maps available for planning local excursions and day-trips to Granada and Córdoba etc. Olive groves and river woodland to explore with abundant wildlife, including wild boar, hare, eagles & bee-eaters. Books on wild flowers and birds.
- View Gallery & Photos of Casa Olea.