Granada, just over an hour’s drive from Casa Olea…
- Visit the fairy-tale palace and gardens of the Alhambra and Generalife.
- Explore the Albayzin’s cobbled streets for Alhambra views.
- Visit Sacromonte, Granada’s cave district and home of flamenco.
- Sit out on a local plaza and sample tasty (free) tapas or churros con chocolate.
- Head up to the Sierra Nevada for a day’s skiing (December to April).
- If you’re flying from the UK, France, Holland, Germany or Italy, check out flights to Granada / Jaen airport with low-cost airlines. It’s a nice little airport, only 1 hour from Casa Olea!
- Check here for information and booking Alhambra tickets.
- Read more about places to visit around Granada.