Malaga, only 90 minutes’ drive from Casa Olea…
- Look down over Málaga’s old town and port from the hill-top Alcazaba fortress.
- Don’t miss the Museo Picasso, with over 150 works by the master, then wander the Old Town’s backstreets with its excellent shops, cafes and tapas bars.
- For some peace and quiet, head to the Jardin Botánico La Concepción, Malaga’s surprisingly lovely Botanical Gardens.
- If you like mixing Beach & City, Culture & Countryside in one trip; then spend a couple of days on the coast, then drive inland and use Casa Olea as a base to explore Andalucia's great Moorish highlights, Granada and Córdoba.
- Late flight into Malaga? Why not stay the night in the atmospheric Old Town and enjoy a cultural 24 hours in Malaga before driving up to Casa Olea.
- Read more about the best Places to See in Malaga.