Seville, only two hours from Casa Olea…
- See Columbus’ tomb and the towering Giralda “minaret” at the Cathedral, then wander the delightful backstreets.
- Discover beautiful Mudéjar craftsmanship and gardens in the Alcazar, and visit the historic Plaza de Toros.
- Experience emotive processions in Semana Santa, the exhuberance of Feria de Abril and tapas and flamenco nights; then escape the chaos at peaceful Casa Olea.
- Driving from Seville to Casa Olea, take a look at Carmona, Osuna or Ecija - interesting historic towns along the way.
- Flying in to Madrid? Take the AVE train from Madrid to Seville (2 hours 30 minutes), then rent a car to explore Andalucia’s beautiful mountainous interior from Casa Olea.